|March 8 - March 14, 2021|
The UnidosUS Learning Alliance (ULA) is currently registering counselors for the eLearning Pathways to Credit Empowerment Course. The training will begin on March 8th through March 14th, 2021.
This one-week course is designed to educate consumers on the importance of credit as well as empower them to improve and maintain a positive credit history. This course will have participants leaving with:
1. An understanding of how credit and credit scoring came to be
2. Discuss how to improve their own credit score
3. Deepen the conversation between the importance of the credit report and the credit score
4. Understand the scoring models
5. Understand how to use credit in an overall financial plan
6. Educate client on potential scams and what are general red flags
7. Educate clients on laws and resources to assist them
8. Understand the Federal Credit Reporting Act
Our eLearning courses are designed to provide options to multiple types of learners in an asynchronous format. We provide training materials and exercises that can be done at your own pace. So, no needing to login at a certain time or completing assignments on a particular day, you can do this from work or home 24/7 within the scheduled dates of your course. The course manual can be downloaded and saved right to your desktop or you have 30 days from the course end date to log back in and review the materials.
The course is scheduled for March 8th through March 14th, 2021 to provide a facilitator for students that may require another level of engagement. The facilitator is there to provide:
Please visit our eLearning FAQ page for additional information.
|Add Event To My Calendar|