|April 5 - April 12, 2021|
The UnidosUS Learning Alliance (ULA) is currently registering counselors for the eLearning Financial Coaching course. The training will begin on April 5th through April 25th, 2021.
The second part class is designed for seasoned counselors to enhance their skills as a coach and to assist them in making the program sustainable. An extension of the fundamentals discussed in the Intro to Financial Coaching and Client Advocacy course, this second part will have participants in this course leaving with:
1. Added layer of expertise to their counseling session by transitioning into coaching
2. Discuss taxes in terms of financial planning
3. Deepen the conversation into asset building options
4. Understand the best way to structure your program for maximum efficiency and profit
5. Establish relationships in the community to benefit the program and participants
6. Educate clients on current available mortgage options and how-to comparison shop
7. Educate client on potential scams and what are general red flags
8. Educate clients on what an underwriter is looking for
9. Understand the rules and regulations governing the industry
Our eLearning courses are designed to provide options to multiple types of learners in an asynchronous format. We provide training materials and exercises that can be done at your own pace. So, no needing to login at a certain time or completing assignments on a particular day, you can do this from work or home 24/7 within the scheduled dates of your course. The course manual can be downloaded and saved right to your desktop or you have 30 days from the course end date to log back in and review the materials.
The course is scheduled for April 5th through April 25th, 2021 to provide a facilitator for students that may require another level of engagement. The facilitator is there to provide:
Please visit our eLearning FAQ page for additional information.
|Add Event To My Calendar|