Fair Housing $150.00
It is estimated that more than four million instances of housing discrimination occur annually in the United States and yet fewer than 30,000 complaints are filed every year. Millions of acts of rental, sales, lending, and insurance discrimination go virtually unchecked. It is crucial that Housing Counselors have a true understanding of Fair Housing Laws in order to properly serve clients and help prevent abuses of the Fair Housing Laws.
This course covers:
- What is Fair Housing?
- The Role of Housing Counseling in Fair Housing
- Practice of Unfair Housing
- Disability and Fair Housing
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) and Fair Housing
- Exemptions to the Fair Housing Laws
- Where to Turn for Fair Housing Violations
When you register for this course, you receive:
- 2 hours of instruction
- Downloadable manual to guide counseling topic
- HUD requirement integration for each topic
Scholarships are also offered with any of the webinar courses.
Review the ULA course calendar to find an upcoming webinar course.