Foreclosure Prevention I $500.00 per course
A three week online course providing foreclosure prevention counselors with the experience and information they need to protect their clients’ interests. This online virtual course focuses on three key areas. Specifically, the curriculum addresses the foreclosure process, mechanics of foreclosure counseling, and determining appropriate workout options. Participants are given practical application in reviewing and understanding loan documentation, calculating client income, and helping clients with crisis budgeting.
When you register for this course, you receive:
- 3 weeks of instructor facilitated Foreclosure Counseling training in an online virtual classroom
- 200 page manual broken down in an easy downloadable and/or printable format
- 24/7 access to self-paced group exercises and materials
- Network with other foreclosure counselors
- Course accessibility for 30 days after your course end date
- Certification as an ULA Foreclosure Counselor after successful completion of both eLearning Foreclosure Prevention courses
Scholarships are also offered with any of the eLearning courses.
Review the ULA course calendar to find an upcoming eLearning course.