Foreclosure Prevention Part B $400.00
*Prerequisite: Foreclosure Prevention Part A
A three week online course combining counseling and legal expertise to provide foreclosure prevention counselors with the information they need to challenge loan overcharges and servicing errors, as well as legal tools to handle disputes. This online virtual course focuses on five key areas. Specifically, the curriculum addresses strategies for negotiating with servicers, the next steps after a workout agreement has been submitted, HUD program requirements, program standards and legal protections against foreclosure and servicing abuses. Participants are given the opportunity to apply what they learn using case studies and other interactive activities.
When you register for this course, you receive:
- Three weeks of online training materials and exercises that can be done at your own pace
- Access to an experienced industry facilitator for guidance and feedback
- Resource manual broken down in an easy downloadable and/or printable format
- 24/7 access to online content
- Course accessibility for 30 days after your course end date
Scholarships are also offered with any of the eLearning courses.
Review the ULA course calendar to find an upcoming eLearning course.