HUD Housing Counseling Certification Prep Course $400.00
A fast-paced three week online course that will cover each of the six topic areas required by the Dodd Frank Act. This course is intended to be a supplemental class that will assist experienced Housing Counselors as a refresher in key areas. New Housing Counselors that have little to no experience in the topics listed below are recommended to take more intensive stand-alone courses on each topic such as the other courses offered through the Learning Alliance.
The Dodd Frank requirement indicates that Housing Counselors must be proficient in the following six areas:
- Financial Management
- Housing Affordability
- Fair Housing
- Avoiding Foreclosure
When you register for this course, you receive:
- Three weeks of online training materials and exercises that can be done at your own pace
- Access to an experienced industry facilitator for guidance and feedback
- Resource manual broken down in an easy downloadable and/or printable format
- 24/7 access to online content
- Course accessibility for 30 days after your course end date
Scholarships are also offered with any of the eLearning courses.
Review the ULA course calendar to find an upcoming eLearning course.