HUD Housing Counseling Certification Course Series $300.00 per course
As the Dodd Frank Act Prep Course is a refresher on six key areas of housing counseling, ULA has created the Housing Counseling Competency Series. The individual topics are separated into 1 week online courses, intended for the experienced Housing counselor who may be knowledgeable in a majority of the areas of housing counseling but may need a bit more intensive review of a single topic. Each topic utilizes the same curriculum from the Dodd Frank Act Prep Course, but focuses on wide-ranging collaborative tools to assist in retaining the information for an individual topic. A counselor can choose any of the following six courses:
- HCC: Financial Management
- HCC: Housing Affordability
- HCC: Fair Housing
- HCC: Homeownership
- HCC: Avoiding Foreclosure
- HCC: Tenancy
When you register for any of these courses, you receive:
- One week of online training materials and exercises that can be done at your own pace
- Access to an experienced industry facilitator for guidance and feedback
- Resource manual broken down in an easy downloadable and/or printable format
- 24/7 access to online content
- Course accessibility for 30 days after your course end date
Scholarships are also offered with any of the eLearning courses.
Review the ULA course calendar to find an upcoming eLearning course.