Methods in Effective Rental Counseling $800.00 per course
The Methods in Rental Counseling course covers the fundamentals of counseling a client including:
- Intake screening
- Financial literacy
- Tenant and landlord responsibilities
- Fair housing
- Eviction process
This course will prepare housing counselors to effectively counsel clients to become sustainable and knowledgeable renters.
When you register for this course, you receive:
- Two days of rental counseling training including hands-on case studies
- Guides and templates for program support
- Downloadable file with all guides and templates included in the manual
- Access to experienced industry professionals for guidance
Scholarships are also offered.
Review the ULA course calendar to find an upcoming Rental Counseling course near you.