Lending Practices $400
Housing counselors and financial counselors regularly assist clients who need to borrow money to stabilize or support financial goals. This course addresses all types of lending requirements from mortgage and auto lending to personal loans. In addition, sub-topics of money psychology and challenges that clients face when borrowing becomes part of a bigger psychological problem such as gambling will also be discussed.
When you register for this course, you receive:
- Three weeks of online training materials and exercises that can be done at your own pace
- Access to an experienced industry facilitator for guidance and feedback
- Resource manual broken down in an easy downloadable and/or printable format
- 24/7 access to online content
- Course accessibility for 30 days after your course end date
Scholarships are also offered with any of the eLearning courses.
Review the ULA course calendar to find an upcoming eLearning course.