Advanced Pre-Purchase Housing Counseling $400 per course
As the mortgage industry is constantly changing, counseling professionals are challenged to maintain quality of service. This curriculum builds upon the basics taught in Fundamentals of Pre-Purchase Homebuyer Counseling and provides the foundation of knowledge required to offer comprehensive counseling and quality education in this environment. Counselors learn how to effectively collaborate, counsel, and advocate within the lending community.
When you register for this course, you get:
- Three weeks of instructor facilitated Advanced Pre-Purchase Housing Counseling training in an online virtual classroom
- Access to experienced industry professionals for guidance
- 200+ page manual broken down in an easy downloadable and/or printable format
- 24/7 access to self-paced group exercises and materials
- Course accessibility for 30 days after your course end date
Scholarships are also offered with any of the eLearning courses.
Review the ULA course calendar to find an upcoming eLearning course.