Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) Default Counseling $150.00
This webinar will teach you the basics on how housing counselors can assist HECM borrowers in default on their loans. You will learn about options to avoid foreclosure and best practices to assist HECM borrowers that are having difficulty paying their property charges. This course offers a unique combination of topics for counselors focusing on the following:
- Brief review of history of HECM Default
- Causes of HECM Default
Counseling the homeowner(s)
- Who can do HECM Default counseling?
When you register for this course, you receive:
- 2 hours of instruction
- Downloadable manual to guide counseling topic
- Online database technology screenshots to guide data entry
- HUD requirement integration for each topic
- Counseling information without leaving the office
This course is an approved HECM Course Roster CEU.
Scholarships are also offered with any of the webinar courses.
Review the ULA course calendar to find an upcoming webinar course.