HECM Default Counseling $500.00 per course
HECM Default Counseling course offers the basics on how housing counselors can assist HECM borrowers in default on their loans. Participants will learn about options to avoid foreclosure and best practices to assist HECM borrowers that are having difficulty paying their property charges. Participants are taught the advantages and disadvantages of obtaining a reverse mortgage, specific costs related to completing the transaction, available products, predatory lending risks, and the process for becoming a HECM certified counselor.
When you register for this course, you receive:
- Four days of HECM Default Counseling training from experienced HECM counselors
- Guides and templates for program support
- Downloadable PDF files with all guides and templates included in the manual
- Ability to apply for ULA certification as a foreclosure counselor
- Networking opportunities with other HECM Default counselors
This course is an approved HECM Course Roster CEU.
Scholarships are also offered.
Review the ULA course calendar to find an upcoming Pre-Purchase course near you.