Financial Strategies for Seniors $500.00 per course
Financial Strategies for Seniors course educates counselors on the ways they can best support their senior clients in terms of education and resources. The areas of focus for this course are as follows:
- The importance of Wills and Power-of-Attorneys
- Transitioning to a fixed income
- Pros & Cons of senior centers versus aging at home
- Recognizing potential scams and what are general red flags
- Home Safety
- Educate clients on laws and resources to assist them
- How to counsel/coach seniors
When you register for this course, you receive:
- Four days of Financial Strategies for Seniors training from experienced counselors
- Guides and templates for program support
- Downloadable PDF files with all guides and templates included in the manual
- Networking opportunities with other counselors
Scholarships are also offered.
Review the ULA course calendar to find an upcoming Pre-Purchase course near you.