Transitioning from Foreclosure to Pre-Purchase $800.00 per course
Taking Foreclosure Counseling to the next level ULA has created a course designed to help Housing Counselors look at Foreclosure Counseling a whole different way. This course picks up where the current Foreclosure Counseling class by ULA leaves off and looks at additional strategies to help prevent foreclosure. What sets this course apart is the focus the course takes next. With the “Mortgage Meltdown” now behind us the question must be asked, “What do we do with the families that faced foreclosure and lost their homes?” There is a new generation of home buyers that currently Housing Counseling Agencies are not prepared to deal with. This course aims to give the Housing Counselor tools and knowledge to work with the “Formerly Foreclosed” to assist them in obtaining the American Dream of Homeownership, and this time, do it right!
When you register for this course, you receive:
- Two days of foreclosure counseling training from highly experienced foreclosure and pre-purchase counselors as well as experts in the field of mortgage lending
- Guides and templates for program support
- CD with guides and templates that are included in manual
- Certification of Attendance that can be used as Continuing Education Credits
- Networking opportunities with other foreclosure counselors from all across the country
Scholarships are also offered.
Review the ULA course calendar to find an upcoming Pre-Purchase course near you.