Fundamentals of Pre-Purchase Counseling
Pre-Purchase training covers the fundamentals of housing counseling in addition to the counseling structure, templates, training on client management systems, and HUD housing counseling requirements. This course is unique from other introductory trainings as it explains the counseling process in addition to providing the factual information that new housing counselors need to perform their job effectively.
When you register for this course, you receive:
- Two weeks of pre-purchase counseling training
- Guides and templates for program support
- Downloadable file with all guides and templates included in the manual
- Ability to apply for ULA certification as a housing counselor
- Access to experienced industry professionals for guidance
This course, coupled with a Predatory Lending class offered by the National Consumer Law Center, ensures that new counselors are equipped with the most relevant information as soon as they complete the course. Please see our webinar list of events to register for the next Predatory Lending course.
Tuition: $500 per course
Non-refundable Registration Fee: $50
Scholarships are also offered.
Review the ULA course calendar to find an upcoming Pre-Purchase course near you.