Housing Counseling Program Management
Housing Counseling Program Management is a complex and challenging responsibility. The Housing Counseling Program Management course, for senior-level counselors and program managers, offers a unique combination of topics designed to help build a productive and effective program with a focus on customer service. Participants are taught how to market to a variety of target audiences, increase capacity to improve community impact, create program sustainability, negotiate partnerships, and meet program and funder requirements. This course is a prerequisite for anyone hoping to develop a successful housing counseling agency.
When you register for this course, you receive:
- One week of management training for housing counseling programs
- Guides and templates for program support
- Downloadable PDF files with all guides and templates included in the manual
- Ability to apply for ULA certification as housing counseling program manager
- Networking opportunities with other program managers to exchange ideas
Tuition: $400 per course
Non-refundable Registration Fee: $40
Scholarships are also offered.
Review the ULA course calendar to find an upcoming Housing Counseling Program Management course near you.