Methods in Effective Rental Counseling
The Methods in Rental Counseling course covers the fundamentals of counseling a client including:
- Intake screening
- Financial literacy
- Tenant and landlord responsibilities
- Fair housing
- Eviction process
This course will prepare housing counselors to effectively counsel clients to become sustainable and knowledgeable renters.
When you register for this course, you receive:
- One week of rental counseling training including hands-on case studies
- Guides and templates for program support
- Downloadable file with all guides and templates included in the manual
- Access to experienced industry professionals for guidance
Tuition: $400 per course
Non-refundable Registration Fee: $40
Scholarships are also offered.
Review the ULA course calendar to find an upcoming Rental Counseling course near you.