Foundations of Pre-Purchase Counseling
Foundations of Pre-Purchase Counseling covers the fundamentals of housing counseling in addition to the counseling structure, templates, training on client management systems, and HUD housing counseling requirements. This course is unique from other introductory trainings as it explains the counseling process in addition to providing the factual information that new housing counselors need to perform their job effectively.
When you register for this course, you receive:
- One week of online training materials and exercises that can be done at your own pace
- Access to an experienced industry facilitator for guidance and feedback
- Resource manual broken down in an easy downloadable and/or printable format
- 24/7 access to online content
- Course accessibility for 30 days after your course end date
Non-refundable Registration Fee: $25.00
Scholarships are also offered with any of the eLearning courses.
Review the ULA course calendar to find an upcoming eLearning course.