Foundations of Foreclosure Prevention
A one week online course providing foreclosure prevention counselors with the experience and information they need to protect their clients’ interests. This online virtual course focuses on three key areas. Specifically, the curriculum addresses the foreclosure process, mechanics of foreclosure counseling, and determining appropriate workout options. Participants are given practical application in reviewing and understanding loan documentation, calculating client income, and helping clients with crisis budgeting.
When you register for this course, you receive:
- One week of online self-paced training materials and exercises
- Access to an experienced industry facilitator for guidance and feedback
- Resource manual broken down in an easy downloadable and/or printable format
- 24/7 access to online content
- Course accessibility for 30 days after your course end date
Non-refundable Registration Fee: $25.00
Scholarships are also offered with any of the eLearning courses.
Review the ULA course calendar to find an upcoming eLearning course.