Program Standards & HUD Program Requirements
This course will provide you with the knowledge and tools needed to establish high standards for your housing counseling agency’s service delivery. Participants will learn how to increase the volume of clients who are served annually while ensuring that each receives the highest level of service possible. You will also gain an understanding of the significant part that HUD plays in an agency’s success and how to ensure compliance so that you are always ready for a HUD review.
When you register for this course, you receive:
- One week of online self-paced training materials and exercises
- Access to an experienced industry facilitator for guidance and feedback
- Resource manual broken down in an easy downloadable and/or printable format
- 24/7 access to online content
- Course accessibility for 30 days after your course end date
Non-refundable Registration Fee: $25.00
Scholarships are also offered with any of the eLearning courses.
Review the ULA course calendar to find an upcoming eLearning course.